Saturday, March 29, 2014

Dragon Soul LFR Loot:

Hey, so remember that article three articles back? Well, a Blizzard rep has stated that they would like to add an NPC (hopefully in 6.0) who will allow you to enter the instance on LFR mode in a private group of any side.

While my quest to get a full set of Normal-Mode Time Lord Regalia on my Mage is coming along decently (at this point, he just needs the chest and the matching belt - pants and boots are pretty much irrelevant for a Draenei in a robe,) I'd love to complete the LFR set as well (and get a sweet Blue Ti'tahk, the Steps of Time.)

Presumably, this NPC would be partnered with corresponding ones for the Mists raids, given that after we hit 91, the LFR version of your various tier 14-16 would otherwise be unattainable.

I realize that there are some things that they like to keep as a "you had to be there" thing, which is why it's likely that there will be no way to get the Mists Challenge Mode sets or Phoenixes from Warlords on (particularly sad for DKs, as I think that's probably the best DK armor model they ever did... except maybe Warrior tier 3,) but it is ironic to me that the form of raiding that is by far the easiest and most accessible is the one that has the most fleeting rewards. (Need to find a PuG for Normal Siege so I can get that wolf, now that I think about it.)

Anyway, if this goes live (caveat: it's just an idea that's been tossed out there) it would be an excellent fix to one of the funny problems brought on by LFR.

No comments:

Post a Comment