Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Professional Materials

I'm still in the "reload, reload, reload" phase.

So, just taking a look over at MMO-Champion, I think we've got some of our new professional materials.

Windwool appears to be the newest type of cloth, like Embersilk and Frostweave before it. Tailors and bandage-makers alike will want to load up on this stuff. Not sure if the Northrend Cloth gathering will apply to it, but hopefully yes.

Ghost Iron appears to be one of the base metals we'll be working with. Not sure if it will be the Fel Iron/Cobalt/Obsidium equivalent or the Adamantite/Saronite/Elementium equivalent. In all honesty, I wouldn't mind if they just gave us one base metal this expansion, but we'll see. It could technically be the Korium/Titanium/Pyrite equivalent (the precious metal,) but I don't think it will be, for whatever reason.

I'll try to get more of this stuff up as I see it. Props to MMO-Champion for the info.

No comments:

Post a Comment