Wednesday, August 6, 2014

10th Anniversary Celebrations

With WoW entering it's tenth year, you knew that they were going to have to do something big. And boy howdy if they aren't doing something big:

First off: Molten Core will be be available as a 40-man raid on LFR during the festivities. That's right. A 40-man LFR. Not only that, but if you complete the raid, you will get (I hope this one's a guarantee) Core Hound mount. Now, while I am hoping to have a new computer by then, it depends on how cooperative Apple is on releasing the one I want. But damn it, I will, absolutely, slog through a horrific 40-man raid if it means getting that damned Core Hound Mount.

But that's not all!

There will be a temporary Battleground also during said festivities that will be set in the legendary battlefield of the past: Southshore vs Tarren Mill! I don't know what the objectives of said battleground will be, or if it carries any special rewards, but there you have it.

Finally, anyone who logs in during the anniversary will also get a Molten Corgi pet.

This is certainly a big step up from past anniversary events, but then, you'd hope it would be, given that it's the big 1-0.

Seriously, though, I don't care if I have to point my camera directly at the ground. I will get that Core Hound mount.

No comments:

Post a Comment