Friday, September 19, 2014

Lords of War Part Four – Kilrogg



Well, the fourth of five Lords of War shorts is up, and we're through the four subjects we knew would be part of it (my guess for the fifth is Gul'dan, but we'll see next week.)

Here we get the story of Kilrogg Deadeye, who we actually don't really see much in 6.0. Kilrogg's territory is Tanaan Jungle, and as such we get to see him for a brief moment in the Dark Portal assault, but his appearances after that are limited to the weekly story quests (which I think must not be fully implemented on the Beta, as I've only really been able to do two of them.)

Anyway, not a huge amount of new information here, but I don't know why, but Kilrogg seems compelling to me. I'm really eager to take a look at his clan's bloody mysticism and how they fit in the Iron Horde.

Also, the video seems to imply that the Arrakoa have a presences in Tanaan (which I suppose isn't unthinkable, given that they have a presence in Hellfire Penninsula, though I assumed that that was only after refugees fled the Spires of Arak that had crumbled off into the Twisting Nether.) But that's cool, because the Arrakoa are really cool, and hopefully we'll have some dealings with them in Tanaan when we get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment