Wednesday, March 18, 2015

BRF Upgrades Live

Literally in the middle of a Black Forge run, I found that a lot of my gear suddenly jumped up in item level. That's right, kids, all gear out of Blackrock Foundry has been upgraded by 5 levels.

Apexis and Crafted gear (at level 4) has also received an upgrade, so my Paladin's goggles and apexes cloak are now 685 and 675, respectively.

UPDATE: So Blizzard must be messing with me, because now the LFR tier sets have been upgraded to 660. That means Blacksteel, Sootfur, Ebonflame or Ashlink armor pieces are gaining a nice buff, meaning you'd be crazy for putting any other LFR pieces in place of these sets (maybe if you're crazy for crit like a Fury Warrior or Fire Mage.) I'll have to check in on the Rukhmar pieces to see if they've also been buffed.

Apexis and Crafted gear (at level 4) has also received an upgrade, so my Paladin's goggles and apexes cloak are now 685 and 675, respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment