Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Twisting Corridors - Set Aside a Lot of Time For It

 The Twisting Corridors opened today, which function as the sort of high-challenge, "Mage-Tower" version of Torghast.

Essentially, it's three Torghast wings stacked on top of one another. I ran it with my friend (I on my Protection Paladin, he on his Balance Druid) and we got an Upper Reaches, Coldheart Interstitia, and a Soulforges wing, all in a row. By the end of it, we each had around 90 anima powers, and things were insane.

At least on layer one, it's not too bad - I'd say it's not as easy as a layer one of the normal wings, but also not as tough as some of the higher layers currently available. By the time you get to floor 13 (the last of the "wings") you start seeing elite enemies and things start to require a bit more attention, but it's really not too bad.

The rewards for the Twisting Corridors (other than the weekly Bolvar quest) are cosmetic - there's a battle pet, a title, and a mount (that works in the Maw!) But this is meant to be optional content.

Anyway, given how long it took, I have not yet finished my 1000 anima quest and thus haven't yet seen the next chapter of the Kyrian campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment