Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Get that Piranha Plant!

Do you own Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?

Then you can get the Piranha Plant as a fighter when it releases next month!

But it's not automatic, so here's a PSA:

If you bought a physical copy of the game, you'll need to register it on the My Nintendo site.

If you got a digital version (like I did,) you're automatically registered.

In either case, check your email and you should find a code that you can enter into the Switch's eShop. Redeem it and you'll have the fighter when it comes out!

I think you only have until the end of the month to get the code, but you have until the end of June to enter it (though why wait?)

If you enter it now, the new fighter should be added when it goes live.

(I've also got the Smash pass, so I should be getting all the DLC fighters as they come out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment