Saturday, November 4, 2017

Altoholism Enabled! New Character Slots Planned for Battle for Azeroth, also Revamps to Worgen and Goblins Coming, but Not Necessarily in BFA

With six new races coming in Battle for Azeroth, I've been wondering how I'm going to fit all those new alts onto my crowded servers. Well guess what? We're getting new character slots!

So it's no problem!

How many we're getting is not yet known, but I would guess we'd get at least three per server (bringing it to a round 15) to allow for players with full servers (cough) to make new characters.

That might change the math on some of my planned alts.

Additionally, Worgen and Goblins are getting revamped models, but it's not going to be a Battle for Azeroth feature. Whether this comes in a later patch (like Blood Elves in Warlords) or whatever expansion launches in 2020, we don't yet know.

No comments:

Post a Comment