Thursday, October 29, 2020

Shadowlands' New Launch Date: November 23rd

 Well folks, it's a month late, but the new expansion is coming out on November 23rd.

Honestly, this was a shorter delay than I expected. But while in the original timeline, we'd have been traipsing through the afterlife by now (and probably a lot of us would be level 60 on our mains) we'll be heading out there in less than a month.

I haven't actually been playing on the Beta much, so I can't comment too much on how well they've ironed out the kinks, but while my stomach is in knots about a certain major real-world event coming next week (Americans, please vote!) I'm very excited to be able to head into the Shadowlands.

Presumably, the pre-expansion quests and events should be starting relatively soon. (EDIT: November 10th - they announced the date and I just missed it.)

Also of note, according to Anne Stickney's twitter, this will be the 26th anniversary of the first Warcraft game, and the 16th of WoW, which is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment